With a background in fine furniture making ourselves we understand the need for high quality, hard wearing finishes that are quick drying and really easy to use. Finpol polishes have been developed by us to satisfy the high demands of professional furniture makers and French polishers.
Click below to learn about:
- Food safe finishes
- Choosing the right shellac polish
- Choosing the right wax polish
- Creating a Long Lasting Dark Pine Shade
- Creating a Jet Black Finish
- Creating a longer lasting oil finish on kitchen worktops
- Creating an Authentic Old Pine Look
- How to choose compatible stains & polishes
- How to fill holes
- How to finish pale timbers like maple, beech, or sycamore
- How to finish hardwood worktops
- How to use grainfillers
- Making new pine look old
- Polishing wood the easy way
- Producing a harder wearing wax polish finish
- Producing a high gloss finish on tables & work surfaces
- Producing a Natural looking Tough Waxed Finish for Oak
- Protecting against shrinkage
FREE standard delivery on orders over £100 (before VAT) More details...
Wood finishing advice for...
- Antique Restoration
- Boat Interiors
- Creating Pastel Shades
- Environmentally Friendly Finishes
- Wooden Floor Finishes
- Wooden Floor Finishing - Advice & Products
- French Polishing
- Furniture Making
- Hobby Woodworking
- Home Maintenance
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Pine Furniture
- Property Renovation
- Useful Website Links
Ask the Experts
with Mark Finney
Call us:01246 261664
Where we recommend a product for you to use, you can rest assured that it is the very best of its type. Our reputation depends on it.
Established over 20 years our background in timber technology, fine furniture & polishing ensures you get the very best advice.
Please sign up below to receive occasional product news and wood finishing advice from Mark Finney.