Whether you're into wood turning, wood making projects or simply enjoy doing up old furniture we guarantee to increase the quality of your wood finish.
Click below to learn about:
- Food safe finishes
- Low odour Finishes
- Choosing finishes for exterior wood
- Choosing the right shellac polish
- Choosing the right wax polish
- Cleaning old woodwork ready for re-waxing
- Creating a Jet Black Finish
- Creating a long lasting Dark Pine Shade
- Creating a longer lasting Waxed Polish Finish for Doors
- Creating a longer lasting oil finish on kitchen worktops
- Creating an Authentic Old Pine Look
- Creating pastel shades
- An easy way to create a French polished finish
- How to choose compatible stains & polishes
- How to fill holes
- How to finish pale timbers like maple, beech, or sycamore
- How to finish wood without altering its colour
- How to stop pine having a yellow-orange tone
- How to stop wood filler looking like wood filler!
- How to treat timber decking
- How to use grainfillers
- 'Liming' Pine
- Making new pine look old
- Matching new wood to existing pine
- Polishing wood the easy way
- Producing a harder wearing wax polish finish
- Producing a high gloss finish on tables & work surfaces
- Producing a Natural looking Tough Waxed Finish for Oak
- Protecting against shrinkage
- Quickly removing old paint & varnish
FREE standard delivery on orders over £100 (before VAT) More details...
Wood finishing advice for...
- Antique Restoration
- Boat Interiors
- Creating Pastel Shades
- Environmentally Friendly Finishes
- Wooden Floor Finishes
- Wooden Floor Finishing - Advice & Products
- French Polishing
- Furniture Making
- Hobby Woodworking
- Home Maintenance
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Pine Furniture
- Property Renovation
- Useful Website Links
Ask the Experts
with Mark Finney
Call us:01246 261664
Where we recommend a product for you to use, you can rest assured that it is the very best of its type. Our reputation depends on it.
Established over 20 years our background in timber technology, fine furniture & polishing ensures you get the very best advice.
Please sign up below to receive occasional product news and wood finishing advice from Mark Finney.