We show you easy ways to add value to pine furniture and how to match reclaimed pine without using caustic.
Click below to learn about:
- Choosing the right wax polish
- Creating a long lasting Dark Pine Shade
- Creating a longer lasting oil finish on kitchen worktops
- Creating an Authentic Old Pine Look
- Creating pastel shades
- How to choose compatible stains & polishes
- 'Liming' Pine
- Making new pine look old
- Matching new wood to existing pine
- Protecting against shrinkage
- Quickly removing old paint & varnish
How to make wood lighter - removing / preventing orange tone on Pine
How to colour pine with wax
FREE standard delivery on orders over £100 (before VAT) More details...
Wood finishing advice for...
- Antique Restoration
- Boat Interiors
- Creating Pastel Shades
- Environmentally Friendly Finishes
- Wooden Floor Finishes
- Wooden Floor Finishing - Advice & Products
- French Polishing
- Furniture Making
- Hobby Woodworking
- Home Maintenance
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Pine Furniture
- Property Renovation
- Useful Website Links
Ask the Experts
with Mark Finney
Call us:01246 261664
Where we recommend a product for you to use, you can rest assured that it is the very best of its type. Our reputation depends on it.
Established over 20 years our background in timber technology, fine furniture & polishing ensures you get the very best advice.
Please sign up below to receive occasional product news and wood finishing advice from Mark Finney.